SVY 3.57% 2.9¢ stavely minerals limited

I'm of the belief that 'this time things will be different'. The...

1. 234 Posts.
    I'm of the belief that 'this time things will be different'. The news flow is the key and we know there is plenty coming, and recent drilling shows we are getting closer to the prize, and the chance of holes 16 and 17 being barren is pretty much zero.
    The placement won't be to people with an aim to cash in their 20% profit. They know what we are chasing and the MD's presentation to Morgans tells them he firmly believes we are not only close to hitting our target at Thursday's, but that we control a belt that could contain multiple deposits like this.
    As for us SPP buyers, if anything like me then this is seen as a great opportunity to top up to hold for potential multi bag returns when the news hits, and I'm not planning to cash any in now at low 40's to get them back at 34.
    I think people waiting for the price to drop to the raise price will this time be disappointed, and if results are known prior to the closing of the SPP they must be announced, which should hopefully take the price further away from 34c.
    Just my view, but very confident this won't play out like any normal placement where the share price returns to that level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $59.90K 2.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 451802 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.