ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

So they're not actually buying anything?? they are simply...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    So they're not actually buying anything?? they are simply raising cash to try keep things going and crossing their fingers something works... big warning sign!

Not even at a very big discount either (they probably thought the share price would be much higher, making the discount look much better), whilst diluting the shares issued further (along with all the other dilutions this year so far)

Very short preso as well - shows that their is really no big reason to raise funds other than to try capitalize on an overvalued/high share price while they can (ie before things to pear shaped...). I found bullet point 4 a borderline joke ("Balance Sheet – Strengthen the balance sheet to support a growing receivables book as transaction volumes increase.") - $50m is nothing to do this! They need 100's of millions! But again, it fills the page up so whack in in there I suppose.

Funny how the "BOOM BOOM BOOM" people have become increasingly silent... as Z1P has not been a BOOM, and more of a BOMB.

Good luck to all holders... especially those who think this is going to be $6.50 by christmas lol
    Last edited by investor_jackson: 29/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.