GPR 4.76% 2.0¢ geopacific resources ltd

The story behind the Woodlark DFS (and upgrade) is based on a...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    The story behind the Woodlark DFS (and upgrade) is based on a series of constraints
    * a 1.1 million oz gold reserve with about 10% of it considered low grade.
    * a 600k inferred resource, under the pit shells, unable to be elevated to indicated (and perhaps reserve) due to a lack of drilling.
    * the highly prospective Kulumundau village area that has been off limits till now.
    * a 900k low grade ore stockpile accumulated post year 9.
    * a 2.4 million tpa mill, upgradable
    What has intrigued me with this story is that it appears that the mine life ends in year 9 with stockpiled low grade ore processed over the final 4 years. While the story holds water if we apply the above constraints it quickly changes with every one we release.
    Presently the forecast gold production over the 13 years is 980k oz with the last 6 years producing 271k oz. Given the drill results reported to date, you would have to be the ultimate pessimist not to expect a reasonable migration of inferred to indicated with a solid drilling campaign once things settle down. The migration to date indicates a high confidence level of this happening.
    A further 320 oz of inferred migration to reserve, (about 50%),will give us close to 100k oz production over the13 years LOM. If this comes to fruition ASIC would plummet over the last 6 years dragging down the average for the LOM. Other metrics would follow.
    Pie in the sky? The DFS Upgrade gives us a baseline on what to expect out of Woodlark. Having read the 32 page document several times now I wouldn’t expect anything less. Just how far does the upside potentially go? My money says heaps. I was introduced to this project as a curiosity. Been researching it for a while now. The more I dig (pun intended) the more I like it. Patience is the key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $18.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $13.65K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2310714 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 52909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.