HGO 1.59% 6.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Not hard to understand your jitters about HGO . I have found...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. VYR
    4,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3028

Not hard to understand your jitters about HGO . I have found that distressed companies that are being offered for less than the underlying tangible asset values hidden in them, have your stake pretty well covered and can deliver in spades if the business gets back on track.

I piled into an electric motor bike company two years ago when it was priced at half what its massive factory is valued at. Its jumped from 5c to 52.5 c in the last two years and its q4/20 report is about to be released which will probably tell us they sold 25k bikes for the year compared to the factories capacity of 400,000 units. Massive upside on the horizon.

I see HGO as a similar situation. A 3.6mt processing plant and 2mt of resources with a lot more to come and the 3.1 c price is well covered by the realestate and the PHES opportunity and we get the franking credits, tax losses, plant and resources for naught. The sp could get to 31c long before the plant reaches anywhere near its capacity if the business plan works.

I 'm up for trusting my cape. I'll have to sell half my stake in the old Hillgrove mine to fund the rights. Definitely not selling any of the motor bikes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $134.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $114.1K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199989 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 425332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.