OAU 12.5% 0.9¢ ora gold limited

To start on a positive note, these recent grades from Crown...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    To start on a positive note, these recent grades from Crown Prince are on par with what DEG , BGL, or what RMS are getting from their hi grade Penny West mine.  It certainly looks like they have a high grade resource.

Unfortunately, a look at the LT chart in this sector spells one thing -  crap management.  4B SOI means too many cap raises with no reward.

upload_2023-7-8_8-26-58.png

Presentation didnt light my fire, just another CR for more exploration. I wont be participating as once the consoldation happens, I expect the SP will likely drift back down again - seen it too many times. Unless of course they keep hitting these grades.

upload_2023-7-8_8-31-5.png

They dont actually say what these "value creating initatives" are. Lame.shit talk AFAIAC.

upload_2023-7-8_8-34-26.png
    Ohh, r eee aa lly? Refer chart above....pfft.Or are there all new members on the board these days? Unless Passmore brings some immediate changes and shows a leadership/directional change, I wouldnt bank on this statement. ITs jsut the usual shit talk.

upload_2023-7-8_8-45-9.png

This sounds positive. Early small scale mining to get some cash in after all these years - like OBM did. Remains to be seen whether they are actually able to achieve this, or whether they continue on a multi year exploration program to prove up a larger resource from that 1700m strike.

Lots to like here if you have top management running the show, and not that many amongst the juniors from what I observe. Will be keeping an eye on this one. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.