QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

You have the right idea but slightly misdirected. More gas will...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    You have the right idea but slightly misdirected. More gas will mean the steam generator can be operated so instead of the 150-160mw range they currently are pumping out this would be more like 225-240mw range. Takes time to ramp it up to its capacity so alot more gas is needed if it is to run regularly. I posted the sums in a forum a while back. Third party gas sales is taking about 20TJ / day of the gas and for TPS to be run at max capacity (6.9PJ / annum = 19 TJ / day) the team still have a long way to go in expanding gas capacity. They are probably sitting around 29-30 TJ / day at this point but we haven't seen growth in months, it seems like they have found a base level in the field. New drilling and 8 wells completed by October from memory, hopefully they can add some additional tie in points and if the wells that have come back online / been worked over have found a stable production point and aren't declining any further, then end of calendar year this will be cashflow positive.

I had said previously that the previous quarter being advertised as cashflow positive was technically correct but they had some volatile electricity prices that got them over the line that month. Obviously a positive and I am super bullish about electricity prices going forward based on historical prices and the green transition presenting opportunity in the energy space. Now is the time for them to really hit goals, it will be ugly if the amount of gas going to TPS is the same over the coming months into the backhalf of the year as they will just be drawing down on cash and inevitably CR again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $425.0K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100556 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 759250 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.