GLN 9.09% 12.0¢ galan lithium limited

UE transition is happening. In some countries like England,...

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    UE transition is happening. In some countries like England, Belgium, Portugal, Irland, norway, denmark just to name some of them the transition is easier because of the shape of their countries. Thay almost can set Ev chargers in a straight line and it will be enough.
    For other countries like Germany, Spain, France it is quite hard, again because of the shape. You have to install chargers in concentric circles on the main highways so people can travel. Other added problem is the amount of people who live in apartments with private parking (usually one parking for at least two cars per home) vs the people who live in houses and don't have a private parking.... are you going to install your own ev charger on the pediastrian sidewalk? first it possibly will be illegal and do you know how bad UE is right now with criminally growing up? in 1 day ur ev charger is gone. When I was a child I remember doors opened and keys on the door's car... nothing happened... Poverty rate is every year high here in Spain thanks to our Pedro Maduro Sanchez. Now only Hungary and (other country don't remember right now the name) are poorer than Spain. France is also a mess. we can shake hands with Italy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $60.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $518.0K 4.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1573785 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.