SVG 0.00% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Capital Raising Program and Section 708A Notice, page-5

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    $7.4Mil raised ensures no excuses for doing bugger all any longer I guess! Buy a plant and remove 2 directors would go along way to instill confidence for me!

Be very interesting to see the top 20 changes who took the SI placement.

Not that confident Rhaz of seeing any new professional investors joining the LNY register mate. I suspect it's the usual supporters getting the placements, so I wouldn't get overly too excited. As for the radar range putting LNY into global space - I think the range of the radar is not too far, probably just outside the BCP office imo...

It's just really sad that I feel my investment is at risk and becoming a concern of delisting for me. I really hope I have got it all wrong re- delisting, but after 30+ yrs of investing and seeing how this company is run and with the many apparent conflicts imo, does concern me.

IMO only the company can change SH's sentiment and prove me wrong by finally supporting holders and ending the obvious bad blood which I feel is so evident to me.. Hopefully 2022 can put all the negatives aside and finally transform LNY to reach it's true potential and finally reward all holders, time to be one I say, however LNY does have to remove 2 directors and or inject new eyes to this company.

Anyway back to reading for me said all I want to say until AGM..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.