EGY 0.00% 4.1¢ energy technologies limited

Hi all (which doesn't seem to be many) as you alluded to....

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi all (which doesn't seem to be many) as you alluded to. The number of buyers/sellers are also light on. Given that the share price for EGY was up around $4.00 some time ago, I assume that most have given up on this stock and sold out. Can't think of why else this post has so few contributors. I very recently bought into AR1 a new (now producing) copper mine, it has been going really well. So have been thinking how else I can leverage the push for renewables/EVs ect. All of these things will need wiring, so a goggle of asx listed Australian cable makers came up with EGY. Away on night shift at the moment, so haven't had time to have a closer look yet. However at a glance it seems interesting. Wire/cable manufacturing/power poles - haven't read enough about the green power thing yet. I assume that the 3 business under EGY are cross subsidising each other. Possibly keeping each other poor as well. Saw some references to submarine building, think the horse has bolted on that, unless the new government goes in another direction. Really can't see Australia building yet another submarine while waiting for the nuclear ones. But I may be out of touch on this issue. Like the idea of EGY having established connections in relation to the military ect, if this is the case. The company seems to have been around in one form or another for a long time, so probably right. One thing is for sure, this new government is going to go all out on pushing renewables and EV expansion. So if EGY is the goods and has the right business operations, which it seems to have, this could be the perfect time and price to buy in. There may be a good reason why the SP is so low, perhaps it is just the lack of profits. I suspect operating 3 companies rarher than focusing upon 1 is keeping them all poor. Perhaps some long term holders can share their knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 375757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 255282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.