NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I think you got birdman wrong here mate. He has held this for...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I think you got birdman wrong here mate.

He has held this for years. Before even it changed into Nearmap. As I have mentioned, he got in and accumulated at 6.7cents so you could imagine how long has he got it for.

If you had read all of his posts, he uploaded his portfolio on the green days as well as red days. Of course no one is gonna be happy when you see red, let alone a dropping whopping $400,000 in a day.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with holding a stock for 10, 20, 30 years. You can go ahead and do your day trading, no one is gonna stop you or calling you are risking so you shouldn’t tell an investor who’s holding stock for years with multiple bags a fool or greedy man.

If he was a fool, he wouldn’t be able to make millions of dollars in a stock.

Also, in a whole thread, birdman has never artificially inflated the value of Nearmap or false claimed or spread any rumours or news. All he posts is facts, flight routes, contracts in terms of dollars and so on. We as investors should feel appreciated by someone who’s super dedicated and digged deep in the company and looked for information.

Also, for your curiosity, I did ask him why didn’t he cash out when SP was at $4. He said, he didn’t need the money so don’t see the point of selling. And that’s already saying something. He doesn’t invest the money that he’s not willing to lose. Investing 101 right there mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.