ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    @BBBBBBB Some good information. Did you as a question in the investor hub re Peru and Moora?

Re Chris Ellis, under the take over rules he is not allowed to just keep buying. There is a % each year he will be able to increase his holdings. So the fact he will take up his off means that he will keep the same %. I dont think he is able to take up any shortfall either .
    i think the unlisted options are a good strategy, I have seen countless brokers given free options, to pump a stock, sell their free options then collapse a stock. This time the share needs to be 50% over CR price to make anything.
    Timing has caused delays, but with the projects on the books and news flow coming (Heaps according to Graeme at RRS conference) it should be plenty of things for shareholders to try and find the elusive Tier 1 find.
    No-one likes dilution, and not all will take up full entitlement. Shareholders can apply for more than they are entitled to, plus also nin shareholders can apply for shortfall if I read it right... I am sure Euroz have investors they could tap to buy at the cR price...

Still bang for buck company that spends frugally and has the added benefit of S32 partner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.