BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Capital Raising to Fast Track Rangers Development, page-164

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    A few weeks ago, SP was at mid 2s for what seemed like ages but now at 3. Did you just take position? Dilution is not the first option but so far it has yielded positive fruits for the company. I agree re the free options though but it is what it is.

I feel like I need to correct an impression. The big boys know this but maybe not newbies or most of us on this side of the wealth spectrum. He who has the money calls the shots regardless of what your business asset/idea/dream may be etc. Try approaching banks/angel investors/capitalists/financiers, you will find that the terms will be dictated to you. Not the other way around. At best, you can negotiate but they hold the bargaining chip. You're dealing with ruthless capitalists. They don't care about what you reckon you own, it's what they stand to gain that motivates them.

The time it would take to save up funds from Jewell well for Rangers and Flames probably didn't make economic sense. It's opportunity cost decision, strike or wait, go or no go. Based on past experience, management knew a move had to be made re funds and execution of plans. These Men In Black will only support when it favours them (before the facts i.e before IP24 data and any other big news). If you can't beat them, you join them (as far as the stock market is concerned).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $26.91K 2.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 26911595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3646566 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.