SWP 0.00% 20.0¢ swoop holdings limited

Ann: Capital Raising to fulfil $2.0m Pipeline, page-46

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I would not like to think I am being optimistic to the point of delusion but I don't see this quite so negatively as a lot of people.

I think it is fair to say that the terms and timing etc. are not so ideal but, in saying that.. people don't operate in the space of finance out of charity. These firms exist to make money and obviously we hope they can do that without needing to undermine shareholder returns through downward manipulation.

The part that I don't think is reasonable, is to draw parallels to XPE as Oscar has pointed out, they are completely different businesses, run by completely different people.

RBO has raised cash for a specific purpose - to fund a very healthy pre-order pipeline for their award-winning product in an industry in its' infancy in terms of future potential and growth.

For those grumbling about the amount raised, is it really so silly for them to have taken up only what was absolutely necessary to move them closer to break-even and eventually being cashflow positive ? Rather than taking up more, with unfavourable terms 'just in case' ? Or worse, for reasons that they don't bother explaining (which usually means paying inflated salaries etc etc).

Happy to be told that I have blinders on here if that is the case but I feel (hopefully) this should only pose a temporary speedbump. When I look at their recent goal-kicking announcements and see their reviews on Amazon and the lengths they have gone to in order to engage with customers and shareholders throughout the process of bringing an awesome product to market, my mind stops fretting over a few pips in either direction so much. So unless that all changes overnight, I think we should be fine.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $24.09K 120.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.