SWP 5.13% 20.5¢ swoop holdings limited

Once again, I come back and remind everyone: relax. Firstly and...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Once again, I come back and remind everyone: relax.

Firstly and most importantly; have you ever heard of or experienced first hand the management of an ASX listed company going out of their way to setup a Hotcopper account, and then regularly post on the public forum to answer the general queries and concerns of shareholders? I suggest the general consensus would be: 'no.' It simply does not happen. So, when we have a key representative of our company take the time to appease rude and overly emotional shareholders, I think we should be not only grateful but show respect. The simple fact that Ryan is on here speaks volumes as how shareholder-oriented management are. Don't criticise and take this man for granted (@ryanl ), he doesn't have to be here.

Secondly, yes - I agree that the capital raise was perhaps left of field and a little unexpected given the preliminary final report suggested that non-dilutionary financing was being pursued in the US. Maybe that's recommendation we can make to both Ryan and management, we would prefer conservative forecasts in regards to capital requirements and revenues, so that: 1) we're not surprised by sudden capital raises, which some then become hysterical about, and 2) by adopting an 'understate guidance to the lower bound, then over deliver' - going forward, any surprise can only be positive.

Thirdly; it is comical, idiotic and frankly insulting to suggest that management are running these capital raises as a means to 'fund their lifestyles' @Frair. The sole purpose of this capital raise was to finance the manufacturing of an additional $2M of pre-ordered R2 and C2 products due to strong demand in the December Quarter. You seem to be conveniently overlooking this. Think about it ... if the last production line of Robo products cannot fill pre-orders for the December quarter ... it must mean they are all being used to fill demand in the current quarter (i.e. we are experiencing a massive volume increase in sales this quarter, with our prior batch being completely whipped off the metaphorical shelves). In other words; we have $2M in pre-orders for December quarter, because of the need to run another production line, will have therefore sold out of all units this quarter. Don't overlook this fact. That is enormous, material revenue that is pouring in, and being ordered for a quarter we are not even in yet. So, no @Friar, management aren't sustaining a lifestyle they never even suggested they lived - rather they are trying to keep up with orders for their globally recognised products, and subsequent revenues that will appear in the October and December quarterlies which will re-rate the share price.

Further; employees have 3.5M performance rights, executives have 5M performance rights and the founders have 5.6M performance rights - ALL ESCROWED FOR 24 MONTHS. You can't have management, as a collective, more oriented towards the success of the business.

Finally, my take on the terms of the capital raising. Not withstanding the difficulty for foreign based companies (like RBO) to raise immediate funds in Australia, which I do understand; what will determine the final impact and hence value of the CR is very much dependent upon whether management are willing to repurchase the C Note at $1.32. If they are, then there will only be an approximate 6% dilution to retailers, but if they don't, then this is enhanced to 11%. I don't know whether the $800K from the CR is enough to reach break-even when coupled with the USA financiers, but I do recommend to management that going forward, either: 1) focus on non-dilutionary raising, 2) raise larger amounts if you are to capital raise in order to reduce the frequency and cost of them, and 3) engage retail, as well as, cornerstone investors (which I can understand Ryan you could not do given the immediacy of the funds you required).

Overall, everyone must be more forward looking than the immediate short-term share price (unless you're a trader). What the $2M pre-order update indicates is that sales not only next quarter, but through implication, this quarter - too - must be high, suggesting that the October quarterly released in just over a month could be cause for a serious re-rate if we see some material revenue.

And finally, pull your bloody heads in ... and relax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.025K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.