AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Capital Raising Update, App3B and Section 708(A) notice, page-288

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think you need to take a couple of deep breaths and relax did klaus piss on your boots one day, dam why do you care so much and why are you so fired up??

The bottom line is I cannot speak in absolutes about manono and you cannot speak in absolutes about manono, it's all just opinion at this point.

My opinion from what I see it's probably going to be the biggest hard hard rock lithium resource in the world, but it is located in a pretty shit place.

Now has being in the DRC stopped Klaus pulling off a billion dollar exit for shareholders before???? no it hasn't.

When dealing in places like the DRC the absolute key is having a project in an abnormally large scale you make a 3Moz gold discoveries in the DRC it's not going to get majors lining up, but when you make a 20Moz discovery like Klaus did, then they start lining up.

Manono will be the equivalent of a 30Moz+ gold discovery if it turns out to be as big as advertised.

Thats the key point that seems to be flying over your head it's the scale that matters here.
    Last edited by thunder54: 19/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.