HXG 0.00% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Mahony, I suggest you do your own research. Today Lamboo is...

1. 550 Posts.
    Mahony,
    I suggest you do your own research. Today Lamboo is certainly a company that has come a long way but still has a long way to go.
    1) It does have a growing JORC resource.
    2) It is in talks regarding an offtake with a named Chinese company.
    3) It has 2 resources, one in South Korea which has a nice position close to potential market players.
    4) It has got high grade flake which is battery quality and with no nasty impurities.
    5) It is targeting pilot production eoy.

These are all out of announcements by the company. For me personally, it is a company that continues to kick their goals.

In my opinion, the price should have never gone down to where it did and their are some important lessons the company learnt in this time. If you were around back then the company sprang an acquisition that caught everyone by surprise (the Korean assets) and basically shoved it down our throat(the exit clauses from the deal were terrible). The asset looks to be turning out to be great but the way it was done caused a major hole in confidence and we saw the share sink dramatically. Communication has since improved to a level where we seem to be getting announcements every 2 weeks. So, in my opinion, what seems like a massive rise in shareprice was a big win for those that took stock down there but was never justified to be that low.

So it is really up to you to do your own research and make your own decisions. I am onboard and still love the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 221490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.