GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Ann: Capital Raising Update, page-8

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Mate, I take what I hear via contacts with a grain of salt. How can you believe anything from the business after this debacle?
    That being said, I think the scenario on here re: administration is not going to happen in the short term at least. I completely understand the reasoning and why it's being discussed however the counter argument is that there are far bigger fish than us on the register.
    If the negotiations with the current SIs fall over (doesn't appear this will happen but again, take this with a grain of salt) there are others who will keep the company going in the short - mid term. When you have people investing 100s of thousands of dollars they won't want to see that disappear into the ether if they can front up more capital for more equity at a very cheap price. Of course there will obviously come a point where you can't throw good money after bad. I don't think we are there just yet.
    I think it's safe to say management are under scrutiny. I'll leave it at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.