AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

I attended the AGM. Wasn't many of us, I'd say less than 10...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I attended the AGM. Wasn't many of us, I'd say less than 10 total not receiving a paycheque from the company. Voting was pretty straight forward and then we were supposed to have a presentation but they had forgotten it so Cressey and Mather took turns talking about plans for future.

-Talked about how helpful Carnegie and Co had been and how supportive they are of the company
    -Gas by end of this month or beginning of July, contractors are on site working.
    -Seemed pleased with gathering the tenements into their complete control, have high hopes for some of the less explored fields to the East as they are the same formation just down dip
    -Reminded everyone that 33% of wells drilled at correctly targeted formations in the Surat Basin ended up as producers
    -Talked about Uganda being a huge exploration opportunity and the decision should come down at the end of the month
    -Talked about the advantages of having the gas storage, have already been in talks with power generators as well as industry about gas supply
    -Wouldn't give a percentage of profit per GJ of gas but said that it was "high"

That's about it, or at least all I'll say in a public forum. People don't interpret communication the same but I left feeling positive.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.