RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

Ann: Capital Raising , page-8

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Buddy, this is funny, I thought that article would had sent at least some to abandon ship and of course some did.

Anyway, RMR is too depressed to do it, so allow me to welcome you on board the Divine Vessel RMR on their behalf.. haha.

You know, REEs have huge potential in the coming years and bigger still in the decades to come as world REEs established resources starting to dwindle(already starting with China or so China itself claimed recently to be the case)eventually just like oil is; but with now some 1 billions normal shares on issued and no real clear direction or prospect of where it is heading as far as Greenland non-existing mining license is concerned, RMR may very well wishes it was never born at the moment and probably in the next few months to come.

May the lightning bolts of Zeus be with you all with each next drill hole - maybe they will also find diamond and gold and silver with a river of milk and honey flowing through.. lol

Fact Reminder: REEs is abundantly everywhere on earth, just not so many concentration spots to make it viable to mine with current technological limits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.