QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Ann: Capital Raising , page-6

1. 908 Posts.

"The second tranche includes the conversion of the Company’s $0.9 million in debt into Shares".
    Sounds like Blue Print wants in after all. They should be fairly happy with that.

---
    which is money we were given and currently have ! so technically we're only raising a total of 4.6 Million dollars and $200,000 to underwrite it so we'll have 4.4 Million (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Cash as at 30 June 2,319,831
    Cash after CR 6,431,218
    Difference of 4,111,387

with "at least" 7 Million shares going to Patterson's client

They stated in their presentation that HBO is upgrading its license for more content. This is great but there is only so much HBO shows.

Stephen was probably negotiating more streaming supply deals while he was in LA presenting a case that customer will grow and it'll be blue skies.

What I find slightly disturbing is including LG Smart TV in the presentation when it's not available to any LG Smart Television user. Slight misleading IMO.

We can only dream on attracting netflix penetration of 30 % but lots of blue skies once again. I like all these projections but it's been projected since last year.

There's also alot of colourful accounting term where we've "BROKE-EVEN" in 2H13. Can anyone verify this through past announcement ?

Expect cashflow breakeven in FY14 ? We won't be cash flow positive this year with the increase investment activities we're making. Eg Freeview in NZ, LG Smart TV, More content on streaming platform and possibly increase capacity on streaming slots.

I understand that we needed this CR to grow further but we have also increase the number of shares issue from 596 million to 1.078 billion !!!!!! That's ALMOST twice as much shares on issue at the moment ( Expect lots of volatility )

Total Asset > total Liabilities. We're really on the edge at the moment. Books are negative. I understand it is health to have debts at times but not when Asset > Liabilities. Does anyone know what "unearned Revenue" means ? What concerns me is that they're raising "just enough" for another year, whilst hoping for the best !!!

Let's not forget we've been told that they will try/aim to achieve break even by FY13.

I'm still contemplating if I'm going to take up my rights.I'm torn between giving my money to QFX or just buying it on the market at below 1.0 cents. We know most cap raise normally fall below that line once shares have been issues.

That is where the games being !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.