AVL 3.33% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Cheers sirjohnnyboy genuine objective opinion from non-holders...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Cheers sirjohnnyboy genuine objective opinion from non-holders rather than trying to stir up shareholders is a welcome contribution.

With regard to this :
    "Clearly this short term funding means that the short term strategic goal of cash flow / solvency has been ignored."
    I kinda think than rather than being ignored it is probably and realistically being seen as unfeasible at this early stage.
    Cashflow isn't going to happen overnight but the potential is there (Blesberg Feldspar for example, some battery sales would certainly be a plus also)

This small raising isn't going to last forever considering AVL is at it's core an exploration company. A bit of drilling and a few studies and the money soon goes.

I think given current market sentiment on Vanadium they probably could have "sold" a full scale cap raising and topped up the coffers (and probably upset existing shareholders) so my optimistic outlook is that this bit of money they have raised will see them through to an opportunistic turning point in the very near future.

Absolutely 100% agree with your final sentiment.
    "Time to focus and crystalise some short term value creation Vince."

People who got me into AVL and are quite familiar with the team say one thing again and again.....Vince is working F#####g hard, so hopefully it pays off!

Just my 2c FWIW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $43.64K 2.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10733087 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 5855294 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.