IBG 33.3% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Getting the finance is probably one of the most challenging...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Getting the finance is probably one of the most challenging thing for any miners. You have nothing but promise but require people to lend you big amounts.

The capital raising was a success. Whether it’s for 20% discount or firm belief in the company, who knows. But either way they see big opportunities to pour in the funds. It’s likely if the funding is done wholely by patersons means that it’s likely consisting of 100s of small investors or super funds who are client of patersons who invested in the tens or hundreds of thousand. Most will keep and some will try to make a quick buck or two. So the price is likely subdued until the next news flow.

They must have certain news or information on hand not widely circulated. $6 million is no small amount and it’s unlikely that they randomly come out with that amount.

The recent spate of updates is about keen funds who are showing interests.

So I am expecting some big news soon. If I were to guess I think A big and likely news is the appointment of project managers and consultants. You get what you pay for with these people. So you would want strong cash holdings to attract them. Paying them via shares is unlikely to be an attractive proposition for these professionals.

Looking good.

Ps in 2 years time this page will either be filled with people who cries about missed opportunities or gloats about how they believed in the company and hit the jackpot.

Either way this is just money. So let’s all chill about it and let’s not make this the source of you not living a happy life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $42.87K 14.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 36884640 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3437855 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.