SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Capital Raising, page-30

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    My opinion - the capital I put into SAS was here for the long term (minimum 2020) as my research into the industry/ satellite telcoms market and the DD I undertook into this company and its directors pointed to the journey of this company panning out as a success. The short term SP movements due to this particular CR are a blip and for me it represents an opportunity to buy some more shares at a good discount which will further fund the success of this company which in turn will increase my return on investment. I will certainly be snapping up the 12 cents shares offered to me and will be very happy with them.

Think of where we were (SP) leading up to sending THREE DEMONSTRATION nano sats into space 12 months ago with much fewer contracts/ prospects and think of where we will be in the coming months with TWENTY FULLY OPERATIONAL AND REVENUE GENERATING nano satellites AND MORE NANO SATS TO COME. It would be great if shareholders could work as a team to support a company with our capital (do this only if you have truely backed yourself up with research) rather than individuals looking for the door in the dark.

Yes it can be upsetting to see red but I think people should grow a thicker skin - if all the stocks were always green all of the time then we'd all be living in fantasy land and this simply isn't the way the stock market works. Investing in spec stocks can be very rewarding if you have really done your research and are prepared enough to be able to take a good opportunity when you see one.

For the LT holders I think we are all reassured to hear that 20 of the pearls will now be being built and we are heading towards the inevitable - of more contracts coming in and more pearls being signed off to be built.

-Short term pain (with an added sweetener of a share purchase plan) for long term gain.

-Rome wasn't built in a day (an all the other philosophical analogies / clichés that go with it).

-Bring on the trolls (*yawn!)

-The sky is the lower limit!

IMO, GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.