NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

I admire your optimism, though I think the comment is a little...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I admire your optimism, though I think the comment is a little cheeky. Unless you and Jalana are underwriting this raise, I can't quite see how you are 'topping up'. You are pouring in more capital to average down to maintain your stake.

The 'freebies' as you put them, are in essence a discount to assist the raise. It will be interesting to see where the heads trade ex-entitlement.

I'm pretty sure this CR (along with all others) was one NOR 'had to have'. Otherwise they wouldn't be still in business would they?

VM bolded tells me they strongly believe this app is far more likely to produce a meaningful deal than the other Apps. On this, I agree 200%. I just hope for holders that this bolded deal is with a decent Telco and not an MVNO in a small Pacific Island nation!

More interesting to me, is the fact that loyalty (WiFi with Thomas Cook I assume?) is in 2nd ahead of your beloved CORONA. This reinforces my belief that there will be nothing for CORONA in the near future.

What also astounds me, is that anyone would consider tipping more in until NOR show some discipline, and stop wasting time and effort on the duds. Every cent of this raise should be funnelled into maximising their chances with VM. If they can get back on their feet, they can come back to the others!

The question as a potential investor I'd love to be asked is: What is this company worth as a lean, mean VM machine? Perhaps they'll ask that question at the next CR?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.