NOR 7.89% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Doesn't it suggest that there must be some serious deal/s that...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    Doesn't it suggest that there must be some serious deal/s that will each likely provide at least 1-2 quarters worth?
    "Doesn't it suggest there must be some serious deals..."

No. Never has before and the company has never been in such financial peril. 

Anyone flicking a vague glance at the company knows that any upfront revenue will go into Paul's pocket and not into supplying services purchased.

"daily CR talk."

Because the company has spent a quarter of the year raising funds. Not to mention the requirement to raise in the months leading up to each raise. 
    Because the company has no other ability to obtain money, so it's not like we can talk about revenue.
    Because it's become a bit of a running joke just how bad the company is given it can only raise enough to fund three months of existence and this raise has taken two months to achieve that.

"dire lights out rubbish... Scare the thread with"

Fact is the company is bordering on insolvency. Their own 4C clearly demonstrates this. The companys very survival is in the hands of the underwriter. I can't see retail investors stumping up the cash required from this raise can you? What proportion of NORRs do you expect to be converted?
    I'm going to guess 25-30%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.