ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I'll still be looking to buy. I was suspecting there is a small chance for the 8.1c GAP level to be tested and a nice discount off the Cap Raise. Anthing Under 12c IMO is worth a steal because that last huge run we had, most the volume came at 12c levels. For now I am happy with this because it appears some insiders aswell as sophisticated investors are trying to BUY ON MARKET due to no S.P.P everyone's competing for them.

That last news announcement at Colosseum Rare Earths discovery was done so that they can shoot the price high trapping retail volume. It was Insiders who deliberately pushed it lower to shove out all the retailers who bought 15c - 20c. Those same people sold out at 10c and 9c.

Price of GOLD wants $1,900 at least. Rare Earths also catching flavour. I have some spare funds to accumulate more and drop the average. I'm down -`13% but that could be -20% which is within my tolerance.

Good luck all holders trusting those insiders would want to flip their $300,000 recent purchases for a profit. They know what they are doing and can withstand drawdowns they deliberately create themselves. Got my eyes on that management wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.