CZN 9.09% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Capital Raising, page-73

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    The reasoning behind that Amigo, is that the BEOT together with Corazon are actually screwing over long term holders even more than ever before, by way of this money grabbing exercise, as I stated many years ago amigo when the BEOT becomes involved Directors of company's don't give a sheet about retail and will screw you over at a drop of a hat, this latest escapade has just proved it by the manor in how this raise has been announced, they aren't looking after anyone excèpt those Big End Of Towners who have just come on board.

If the MD of Corazon and the Directors wanted they could have easily rewarded shareholders in this raise but unfortunately they have got a sniff of the dirty grubby BEOT and have made sure they get rewarded for a much lower price than many past retail shareholders who got stiffed off the back of the Consolidation and are being stiffed again by a BOD with no skin in the game and certainly no morals, given they have collectively forced retail to buy or the BEOT will be well fed by this board, what was it about greasing palms I previously spoke about Amigo, yes it's happening at the expense of every mom an dad investor.rolleyes.png

So how's it feel to be screwed by the BEOT Amigo, IMO thinking those retail who hold a million shares in their portfolio and bought in around the Consolidation aren't going to be happy after paying 6cps then being diluted by 50% after a few months and now this smack in the face asking them to find another 30k to throw at them to avoid another 50% dilution forced upon them, yes they are professionals this mob.mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.