NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Capital Raising, page-14

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I wish I could take back everything nice I wrote about these crooks. At the time I believed in ethical investing thinking that, the people that were running the business were ethical. Sadly this was not the case.
    These crooks rug pulled a $4.4 million contract, straight after they received our hard earned cash from the last cap raise.

If I could say anything about what I learnt from my this debacle is that, purchase agreements/contracts mean nothing, revenue means everything, and to not trust politicians in business/ mayor of Nz small town.

Don't worry, karma will get these crooks it always does.

I will never invest in a New Zealand company again. You and your prime minister have killed any thought of investment.

Remember and warn all your loved ones about all the names involved in this scam of a company. Take your valuable lessons away to teach others.
    I'll be keeping tabs on them for the rest of my life to see if they come good on their word which I highly doubt. It will more to track how karma gets them good for what they've done to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.