ANX 0.00% 2.5¢ anax metals limited

Ann: Capital Raising, page-29

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Anyone else getting the feeling that the wheels have come off the bus here? In the Mt Short JV announcement they sounded like they were desperately scrambling to explore other financing options almost as if the Anglo deal was off the table IMO. Would be interested to know if anyone else got the same impression or if I'm just being paranoid? Also still waiting for those Lithium results. Can't help but think that either something huge is going on behind the scenes here to put a rocket under this when all the pieces of the puzzle come together at the same time which is why management has been so quiet recently or there's nothing at all going on and there's a lot of thumb twiddling going on. Don't want to speculate but could this be a lifestyle company? Think someone mentioned the other day what ridiculous wages are being paid here. After the disappointing DFS this all has me concerned, but now that we have the Stage 2 Mining Proposal fully permitted I'm hoping for FID to be soon so I'll hold for a few more months and see what happens. Would love to get anyone else's thoughts on this situation. All IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.83K 73.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1200000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.