ANX 8.70% 2.5¢ anax metals limited

i cant for the life of me understand people here, the price...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    i cant for the life of me understand people here, the price jumped on may the 3rd (friday) from 0.027 to 0.04 monday then in 10 days to 0.06 cents.

coincided by an article was written the 3rd on friday - Over the weekend for traders and punters to find.

Can anyone explain how this jump over the next weekend didn't coincided with this article on the same day? Surely the pump and inedible dump was to be foreseen?

a lot of traders jumped in on this stock with the backdrop during this period of a bullish copper price. Copper came back - the punters have either profited on the pump, lost or now committed to wait it out.

i have been watching this stock as came on my radar too that weekend as i am looking towards copper plays long term...as there is going to be a major deficit with the renewable energy sector and Ai too , this company might still be a good opportunity but it never was from the 3rd based on the price action prior today - i'm sorry to say.

below was the article that got this stocks interest and kicked off the pump

https://unauthorised investment advice/experts/barry-fitzgerald-2

He zoomed in on Anax Metals (ASX:ANX), trading at 2.7c for a market cap of $16 million. Clearly the excitement over copper equities has not made its way down to the near-term producers in the junior space.Garimpeiro says that Anax’s current modest market cap is not doing justice to its potential to become a 20,000-30,000tpa copper equivalent producer in relatively quick fashion in the Pilbara.Subject to securing financing, it is well on its way to becoming a 12,000tpa copper equivalent producer within 18 months or so from a final investment decision on its 80% owned Whim Creek project (Bill Beament’s Develop owns 20%), roughly half-way between Port Hedland and Karratha.The push out to seriously meaningful levels of 20,000-30,000tpa – for a company with a $16 million market cap at any rate – would be achieved by leveraging off Whim Creek’s potential to become a central processing hub in the region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $17.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $60.20K 2.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 608596 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1229937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.