ANX 0.00% 2.4¢ anax metals limited

For me it would need to hit 2 again to consider a top up. And...

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    For me it would need to hit 2 again to consider a top up. And even then I won't sink heaps in, because this whole incident has made me believe management is slow to act. There was a large run up in price yet they waited until it pulled back 50% to raise. I think they should know the company better than anyone here and should have immediately organised a raise in the best interest of shareholders.

I'm not upset about the fact they raised, it's perfectly understandable that companies need to raise money but the way it was done has left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not even in the red here but it pissed me off. Imagine the holders who bought higher.

I think we would have all been less upset if they had acted quicker and done it at 5. They don't have to be perfect and time the exact top, but there was ample time and market interest at 5. Copper price was higher then too.

Happy to amend my statement if they come through and actually close a deal in this incredible copper macro, I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $20.36K 849.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 269740 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 123294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.