DDT 0.00% 0.4¢ datadot technology limited

Ann: Capital Raising , page-7

1. 16,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    cap raising is nothing more than directors wanting to increase their holdings by the way of a rights issue or convertible notes which i assume will some way be associated with themselves.existing shareholders other than directors i believe will be severly diluted.

the company is on the cusp of some major revenue producing deals across multiple applications of the datadot product and now is the right market chaos time to do it.

for them to want to raise money indicates they have cashflow problems . has there been any announcement regarding this, no.so what is the raising about.

ceo allen who already owns 14.9m shares is resigning to take up a position promoting the product in the usa. im guessing he masterminded this raising prior to his departure as ceo. he's got the inside running on the potential of the datadot product and all the deals to be announced this year.

the datadot directors just cant help themselves shaft the rest of us shareholders to suit themselves. everyone is right you do not treat any stock on the asx as an investment anymore, its just a punt . no listed company on the asx can be trusted to represent the interst of all shareholders.

the asx is clearly not doing its job, its a conflict of interest accepting fees from listed companies when they list and everytime they raise money and then expected to regulate them. shareholders have no hope. the economy was in one of its strongest periods in the past five years yet most companies are worth less now than with 5 years of growth. where has all that growth in shareholder value gone. its all an illusion.

ddt directors in my opinion are shonky and should all be sacked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18361068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1309872 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.