ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ann: Capital Raisings close having raised $4.8 million-PIO.AX, page-38

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1883
    Evening op

That's fine - if you find the posts of S4W informative that's good. I just watched him respond to nihilism and thought that he came up a bit short. Just my opinion though.

I actually don't mind reading some of his opinions - just wish it could be done without the invective. And I'm not entirely innocent either.

I don't mind stating that if S4W gets this right then I wish him the very best and I will come on to the thread and say, "I got it wrong and S4W was right" - that's not a big deal for me. I have been wrong plenty of times - nothing new there! I put S4W on ignore from time to time - mostly when the tone of the posts declines - it's not always his fault either - I can get caught up as well. Better not to get tangled up in the aggressive stuff - life is way too short.

There's another couple of posters who are on ignore. One of them wrote an interminably long and incomprehensible post some time ago where he tried to sound overly clever while trying to bait me. I just find it easier to post without reading the 'baits'. Anyway, enough time spent on them.

I can not answer your question on what the SP or company would be worth if they prove up 15mt at 1.5% at Mavis - no idea. It is just not my area of expertise and I would never guess. I would never want to deliberately mislead anyone. There's stuff I know and stuff I don't know. For the stuff I don't know - I rely on others.

I think a market cap of 30+ million is getting a little "toppy" but I am not the expert.

Anyway, like I said previously, if my 3.0c order doesn't get filled then that's ok. There's always opportunity on the ASX. I hope holders do well. I can always buy later. I would look at a long term hold when the risk is reduced. I might pay more but we all have to work within our 'risk profiles'.

Enough for today!

GLTAH
    Last edited by Basileus: 22/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.