FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Yes we would all like the powerball!I agree with everything you...

1. 16,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3935
    Yes we would all like the powerball!
    I agree with everything you said. Like it or not the ICE is on its way out no matter how idiotic it may be for a country like ours which relies heavily on coal.......great for Norway, they have about 70% from green but have made their $$$$ from oil so stuff everyone else like poor struggling African countries who with an oil industry would drag them out of abject poverty with luck.

Spare a though for WPL holders.....Blackrock and vanguard are reported to have forced BHP's hand in to dropping their oil assets on to WPL.
    They are spinning it as a good deal but I fear its the exact opposite long term, and if all you say is correct they are backing the wrong horse with the BHP deal.

OFL I have absolutely no intention of holding FAR past a potential discovery and the amount I will hold till the end of drilling will entirely depend on where the sp is at.
    I am quietly confident they will make a discovery but I think whatever happens FAR will exit or be exited by Meridian and co. A discovery and subsequent sale of FAR are their only chance of getting out with their shirt on even if it is tattered IMO.

I have another oil co that will be drilling next year.
    Different cat to FAR, mostly gas with luck ready to convert to electricity and sell in to an energy starved market.
    Pure wildcat but has an awesome management team with the CEO being the biggest holder makes for smarter decisions IMO.
    I will flip what I make, or don't from FAR, over there and hope my timing is right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.