KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

From my point of view the company can forget about buybacks....

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    From my point of view the company can forget about buybacks. There are not a lot of shares on issue and it is not necessary imo. The focus should now be on rewarding LTH for their loyalty in propping up this company during the process of explorer to producer. Previously the company undertook a buy back and in my opinion it was an absolute furphy. The board apparently said that major shareholders didn’t want a dividend. Well now it is time for Peter to pay Paul and I feel sure that many LTH would be in agreement. Could anyone tell me what has happened to the agreement with origon energy with respect to the gasfield in the Browse Basin From memory Karoon was to receive a further $200 million once it came into production. This was in addition to the $600 million that shareholders received nothing from apart from a stupid share buyback. All in my opinion. Yesterday was a crazy selling day and I bought more. The thing about short selling is that sooner or later they need to be bought back and maybe today was indicative of that and helped by a rise in crude overnight. For what it is worth I anticipate a dividend of 8 cents but hoping it is more. Good luck everyone. It’s been a long hard road but I believe the long awaited reward is imminent. BOD at this point in time forget about any further buybacks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.