DXN 6.41% 7.3¢ dxn limited

Ann: Capital Structure, page-40

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Sure it could go either way - and I hope it goes well, if they kick some goals and prove things I will watch for sure - and trading anything can happen they could pump it up for sure.

For what it’s worth I talk to and sell directly to 100s of IT departments every quarter - the exact customers they will be pitching at, and believe me security, DR and data protection are high on the agenda. They are not easy to sell to, have many options and know their stuff for the most part.

The company I work for is a Nadsdaq 100 Tier 1 vendor we have a very strong presence in the enterprise, mid market and SMB space here in Australia and worldwide.

I haven’t read up on the directors or backers at all but you had better hope someone in there has strong cloud experience cause they have a lot of competition, I mean ALOT in terms of breadth and big players - AWS, Azure, Google, IBM - this is like a $40 mill company going up against the supermarkets with the idea that it is a good investment just because it is a big market IMO.

Next DC is small fry here. DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.005(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.1¢ $20.15K 271.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2842 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.