PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Re-read announcement champ. All-in cost = $30 per barrel of oil....

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Re-read announcement champ. All-in cost = $30 per barrel of oil. All-in... i.e including exploration cost. The oil price is bottoming and it's upwards from here so we are making cash flow with profits now and we will be more profitable as the oil price increases. The volume of oil produced daily is also building. It's fraccing, it's a process. There's more to come from this well and then 2 others on top, plus another being drilled.

To add, we have $9m in the bank, which in today's market is a lot of money, there are lots of opportunities popping their head up and we are well positioned to take advantage before the oil price resumes its climb upwards. If no opportunities are taken there is nothing lost and the $9m will see to it that we weather the storm - add to that the profits we will receive from production!

Full steam ahead. We are now a producer. We are cashed up. We are making money. Even at today's oil prices. Not many oil juniors can boast this, and we are trading below cash backing. It just shows how bad the current sentiment is in the sector. But not for long. I'm cashed up like PYM is and I too will be taking advantage of the current opportunity.

In every adversity comes opportunity. Sometimes these opportunities are the best ones. Full steam ahead. Toot toooooot!!!

Happy Aussie Day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.