PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

There are so many pym options out there in the peoples pockets,...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    There are so many pym options out there in the peoples pockets, but why isn't anyone selling!!!!! I only want a few more. There has been no volume over recent months - buying or selling....

I would like a surprise JV announcement with zero cap ex. but working interest upside with a large pipeline of drills over the next two years. Then we could spend a few dollars on buying some cheap assets on the market or doing some horizontal wells. If we can survive in this environment, we can survive a nuclear blast - cockroach style. Oil is the current focus of media attention but it would only take news of civil unrest in venezualea or another major net oil exporter for sentiment to swing around. It will be interesting to see what OPEC decide going forward. We're making money now, so anything above this just means more money for PYM and future explorations... Cap ex is being cut significantly in oil so there is naturally going to be a bust to boom cycle, the only problem is how long is it going to take to play out.... I'm fully exposed to Pym's options only and my main fear is that it takes longer than 18 months for things to turn around in the oil industry... PYM shareholders will be fine because the company has cash and you can hold for 3-5 yrs, however it is a different story for me and my options. Couldn't get out now even if I tried. Still keen to buy a few more to round my holding off though .

On another note, our good friends at Patterson's must be hurting... Luck for them everything else is going through the roof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.