ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Visited the mine site last week after coming across this company recently. Bought a few shares around 20 cents a few weeks back, thinking of buying a whole lot more, hence the visit. Locals very aware of Carbine and also previous hopes of getting the mine up again over last twenty or more years. Area is badly polluted and in need of much more remediation. Trees all cut down years ago for fire wood and mine stumpings when underground mining took place. Most of infrastructure ruined by acid rain etc. but the dumps are all there. masses of them. The open pit is about 1 kilometer long and 300 meters deep, full of water. The surrounding edges and hills are all waist. As the company says about 80 million tonnes mined and 40 million tonnes of waist. Peko re-proccesed about 10 million tonnes in the 1980s. My gut feeling is at present gold prices Carbine will put up a very persuasive case to treat the tailings with modern tech methods, the gov will be right behind it and the towns people are keen for it to happen. The question will be if the Company can raise $60 odd million! I suspect the new management will have as good a chance as anyone. I look forward to seeing there new presentations etc, there was a drone flying around filming while I was there. Also Carbine workers treating water and core samples lying around. I think it will be a winner but will save some buying powder till after I see the results of Carbines research. Good luck to all and do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.