CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Carbine Re-Secures Muchea Silica Sand Project Ground, page-8

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes indeed just as the cranston / wel Li relationship appears from the ann for CRB 14/09/2023 to be a little less than arms length !!!! i mean you could hardly turn up at every Firebird directors meeting and have to have introductions between these two , could you ?
    in my opinion the DSS acquisition should have been put to shareholder vote as the cranston/Jewson Giani is much akin to the cranston / Wei Ki relationship.

both Giani and Jewson are top 20 shareholders of Firebird Metals Ltd

Konkera a cranston controlled entity appears to have previously done a significant amount of work with European Cobalt / Aston Minerals Ltd in 2017 at the time Jewson was appointed to the board . the 20 mil options Konkera received then was for consultants work and ratified st the 2017 AGM .,this all appears in the 2017 annual report .

according to their annual reports Aston and carbine share the same office at suite 23 513 Hay street Subiaco .

Giani Jewson and Konkera and Wei Li have connection to Macro Metals Ltd (unlisted) either as major shareholders, directors or both which had the same Subiaco address as Aston and Carbine at one stage , this entity went into Kogi Iron Ltd and has now changed its name back to Macro Metals Ltd (listed Asx M4M with a board identical to the unlisted version .

so the information so far appears to suggest a little less than arms length in my opinion
    anyway more to come on that i would suggest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.