EQR 0.00% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

VCR Yes, have been acquiring at these levels. In short have...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    VCR

Yes, have been acquiring at these levels. In short have learnt to ignore the noise.

With benefit of hindsight - timeframe has been way longer than expected.

Am I happy with the price - of course not.

Does my original reason for purchase still exist. Yes.

Did I know it was high risk? - Yes

Are we still in the game? Yes.

Do all the previous directors still own their shares YES (except for Bartrop).

Main problem - tungsten price is below or near cost of production. If price was back at $350 then they would be in production.
    While we can blame management, facts are that apart from WLF (which is about to run out of money), a Vietnamese mine and small Spanish mine, these are the only ones in production in the last 3 to 4 years. No Australian mine has made it. Not VML, KIS, THR, TTW, TUN or the Newcrest deposit.

So while we wait for a higher tungsten price (don't know how long). The directors with Andy White are trying some lithium & gold.
    Will it work. They have the money to drill. We will find out.

As for the hard rock lease, they were not planning to get that until after they started on the stockpile. It wasn't part of the Mits $15m and therefore wasn't going hamper generation of cashflow.

And tomorrow the sun will come up, so it will be a good day, no matter what happens on the market.

Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34900 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 92712 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.35am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.