CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Hi there I am not down ramping, and if you look at my past posts...

1. 1,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Hi there

I am not down ramping, and if you look at my past posts I am obviously a holder.

I am not sure what you mean in you post as I see this as one of 2 scenarios.

1. I know where there is a couple of mill that needs redirecting, Nothing like spending the last of it on "due diligence" wink wink wink

and then wind this baby up.

Unlikely IMHO as they missing a golden opportunity to phoenix themselves. Low MC and shares blah blah.

2. Aus have seen an opportunity to get listed for zero cost and actually get paid to list (AWESOME). They are running this to the wire is my only concern but I guess they will apply for the extension as intimated but i think they would need to at least have a prospectus.

As for the tenement risk, its always good to have risk going forward that you don't have to clarify to the market, wink wink WINK. If the intent is option one, then the risk doesn't matter, if its option 2 then the risk is not a risk, its been sorted. Unless its a medium term P&D.

As for their previous attempt at Cockatoo, I am not completely convinced of their judgment as others here would surely agree.

I am glad you are positive and I hope this take over is not our death warrant.

Cheers
    Wad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.