CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Carbine to acquire the Muchea West Silica Sand Project, page-43

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    ............... Somehow that last comment got posted before I finished it - the last paragraphs should have read

----------) As existing shareholders stuck in CRB with dwindling resources in a company that has limited options in terms of getting into a project - IMHO this does represent a reasonable option for us based in the very limited info we have at present.

A silica sand project where limited preliminary drilling shows purity and potential resource, a product that is in demand, a mining operation which should not require huge capital to get it up and running and good prospects for increasing the resource with further drilling. We also have vendors prepared to back the project by taking shares and options in the acquiring vehicle as payment which to me shows a degree of commitment/confidence the project. I note the comments re the lease and the closeness to the Defence area etc but again I fall back on the fact (given no other solid information to the contrary) that the vendors must be confident in the viability to mine the lease by taking shares in the company acquiring the project with a view to developing the resource by further exploration and presumably mining it in due course.

I look forward to further information being provided by CRB in due course.
    Last edited by Koala1959: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.