CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Haaaa Redboomer .. Ohhhh geeezz I would like to elaborate...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Haaaa Redboomer .. Ohhhh geeezz I would like to elaborate further.... But you might already know?

As far as The Access Risk to the Ground ... Those Access Agreements are Basically Standard Wording (No Mining) across all of Australia’s Defence Areas .. Well the Ones I’ve seen anyway ..... and it’s a Step by Step process in getting to a Granted Mining Lease... In any Area!!!

And look, don’t you think Carbines Directors and there Legal People didn’t have a good look into that?? Cause.. they did ... And you look into it Further you’ll see one of the New Directors is Pretty Familiar in dealing with Tenements in Defence areas .. So I wouldn’t be to Worried about it and for what it’s worth .. it wouldn’t really concern me if I was in there position. Lot of Blue Sky .. But there’s no guarantees in this world.

Last but not least ...I guess (IF) Carbine were ONLY grant 35% of there total area contained within there large GRANTED Exploration Licence to a Mining Lease DUE TO THE 65% So called WEAPONS AREA ... Its still over 4000ha... which is over 4 times the size of VRX 1000ha mining lease AND THEY CANT GET APPROVAL FOR ANY MORE GROUND..PERIOD!!! That’s why I’m swapping camps .. well at least jumping on board of This One when I can buy in....
    You have a company that has at least in my calculations a minimum of 4 x the size of ground holding of VRX that will be granted , Has better Grade of Silica Sand , Better Depth of Silica sand (More Tonnage over less ground Disturbance) and a higher percentage of Grain Size to suit the Mesh requirements of the market they will be both Targeting...
    In saying that, take nothing away from VRX, they have done a Good Job and Well Done to them ... But hey this one looks to be Far Superior in ALL parameters.. And as I mentioned and have been informed, The “Pioneer” had the Knowledge of the area First, had Experience in the Industry, and was His Idea of Silica Sand becoming a Much sort after Commodity in the years to come....So you’d think he would have done his home work and obtained the Better Ground as well.. And Has .. Thanks Boomer All The Best https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3108/3108966-c0966c090e8c6aab9523fc9e50d9c318.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.