CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ummm I must be missing something here ? Or should I say we are...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ummm I must be missing something here ? Or should I say we are not being told what’s actually going on..

For starters I need to see more of the Details the (New Ground) resource but it is lower grade than Muchea ? Correct ?
    Quite considerately . Under 99.5 falls into another category or under 99.0% is a Big difference and 97.0% etc is not good grade..That’s almost beach sand at Coogee.. The benefication through a substantial Silica Sand plant..will be required and a lot of water.. Magnetic separation etc etc which ever it requires and it will …

But more so WHY ON EARTH DO CARBINE NEED MORE SILICA SAND ? They couldn’t mine Muchea out in the next 200years ? Cape lambert mines under 3 million tonnes a year … One of the largest companies in the world (Mitsubishi)
    Forget the time It takes (muchea) .. the rule of thumb in the mining industry give or take .. Is From first discovering mineralisation on a Exploration Licence or Prospecting Licence to sampling , drilling , Resource definition Mining Lease grants etc etc too The first bit of dirt Mined is 7years ..

Things take time .. Big world class resources don’t happen over night .. There’s more than $50 Billion dollars in a resource at (muchea) if the numbers of 700million 1000million 1billion tonnes are measuring up.. AND THEY ARE DOING A SUBSTANTIAL DRILLING PROGRAM NOW OR SOON
    So back to my first comment .. What are we not getting told .. To me there could be access issues Muchea .. Mining isssues in the land .. I’d hate to think that .. HMMMM

But that doesn’t make sense..they valued Muchea At $6million and that’s basically what it cost to purchase Muchea for Carbine.!! . They are now buying or we as Share holders are buying .. A Lower grade resources of 5.7 million tonne for $8million ? REALLY .. yes there will be more sand there and could be large but it’s another Arrow smith VRC ground .. you can have 10 billion tonnes .. at that grade.. ? Pointless the world would have ended before you EVER MINE IT

So they recon they are going to have 2 Silica Sand mines Two Processing plants .. Two Ports to get it out .. rail cost .. WHY ..

The time thing providing muchea is still going ahead doesn’t matter as it could be 2-3 years .. Even if this (new one) took 18months STILL WHY.. The end product will cost more per tonne TO PROCESS and you get less per ton ON SALE $ ..

ASX will be all over them now .. They better not be aware of privilege information and not Reporting it.. Like NO MINING ..

AND IF THAT ISNT THE CASE AND MUCHEA IS GOING AHEAD THERE ABSOLUTE MUPPETS .. !!!

ohhhhh and please don’t tell me there going to then split the company into two (Companies) !! Because it’s too much for one .. But upside is they get Double wages for Each of themselves being on both boards .. either or anyway DILUTION FOR SHARE HOLDERS .. Same wages for directors or maybe double ..

sorry to bore you all but FAR OUT ..!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.