CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

I suppose on the upside they did it at 3c and not 2. but...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I suppose on the upside they did it at 3c and not 2.

but something doesn’t add up here, they have Muchea and plenty of sand. If progressing Muchea is difficult or requiring more time why add to the work load with another project rather than provide the time to the one demanding it?

if progress is slow and they have nothing to do , they might entertain a new project, however shareholders are still waiting for analysis of the last drill program at Muchea 4 months ago !!!!
    Bulk sample ?
    resource estimate ?
    what stage is the next phase of drilling at?
    Independent Geologists Report ?

if they have time for a new project how about providing the outstanding information as well .

And as 3EB suggested it’s not as if they are ready to start carting to port in QLD tomorrow , it is some way off yet, it will require infrastructure which will not provide any tangible benefit to a similar resource in another state . The product is at the lower end of the market , however there are several operations in WA with similar grades having a crack at it.

I really fail to see what benefit or synergy this project offers in the short To mid term time frame to their current project other than it’s the same resource of lower grade , perhaps training for the Muchea project (expensive lesson) or as a default project should Muchea not progress .

see now I am guessing , this is what a shortage of information does to a thinking brain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.