CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

I don’t think you need to be a rocket scientist to work out...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

I don’t think you need to be a rocket scientist to work out what’s going on here.
    My view on company progress is that unless otherwise advised things should progress as is normal and in normal timeframes for that industry however in this case, it would appear that there may be some restraints for progress as both VRX and CRB have now both adopted alternate projects to focus on VRX with Arrowsmith and CRB now with Sandbox. My guess is either transport or export facilities or both as ASQ’s announcement of the 26th of April indicated, which was the first real indication of this, and they wisely communicated this to shareholders.

Imagine how the shareholders of CRB’s acquired company Australian United Silica are feeling. If you do a historic company search on AUS, it appears that Mr Alan Birchmore was on the board of this company, you should check out his bio as it would seem that AUS had some inroads for their project here with Birchmore. Amongst other notable tenures, he had experience at de-ordination processes being involved in the dredging of Albany port in the past and was also Chair of Albany and Fremantle Ports at some time. For whatever reason he resigned from the board in 2019 and due to the apathy and disinterest of the AUS board, shareholders watched VRX (founded on the IP of the founding shareholder of AUS) and several other sand producers transition into this resource during the 5-year period whilst they held this tenement. My understanding is the AUS board contributed to spreading the word when openly trying to offload this tenement very early on in the piece.

When the opportunity with CRB came to pass, it was not the only offer on the table apparently, CRB was chosen because of its single tenement status which in view of the major shareholders allowed it to focus attention specifically on this project which had been sadly lacking in past due the inadequacy of the previous board. Should this firm up (and it is ticking the boxes so far) this is a world class resource. It now appears that they will need to endure shared attention with another project which can only lengthen the progress time- line of this project in my view.

Should infrastructure and transport be the issue here I believe that full attention should continue for this project as circumstances can change rapidly in the scheme of things and the company would be well placed and ready to go if they do, rather than in a race to take advantage of any change the has occurred at that time, and which as Wadsworth suggested earlier, may include supply to Australian Manufacturing.

As I mentioned before, this is looming as a world class resource and as the old saying goes “if you build it, they will come”, Twiggy Forrest did it with Iron Ore and more specifically Mitsubishi did it with Cape Flattery for Silica Sand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.