CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Look the funny thing is Lucyno, and you seem to have done your...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Look the funny thing is Lucyno, and you seem to have done your home work on the history of AUS there … But I’ve been advised of very similar fact that a Director of AUS some 5 years ago helped change a Aluminium listed company into a Silica Sand MINER… By shopping around the Muchea ground.. Everybody thought he’s a GENIUS…haaaa

But I do know one thing neither of those Muppets at AUS or VRX “vendor” A banks had the idea They basically stole not only the idea but the Ground in both cases… UNFORTUNATELY and Sad in this industry the reality is … You can trust people!!

And hearing all this which I believe are pretty true, why believe Evan has our best interests at heart … (Don’t want to shock you all But i bet he Doesn’t).

THE SILICA SAND and Sand industry is Big money, all works of life World wide are in it.. you might be surprised at what lengths humans would go to putting there FOOT on such a commodity.. People in India have been murdered for it ..

Manufacturing in Australia haaaaa Seriously … Great idea .. We should make cars too hey? It won’t happen We have tried that Remember . China make it cheaper Japan make it better And Germany Make the Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.