CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yeh mate I understand and agree with what your saying and...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh mate I understand and agree with what your saying and understand in part why they are proposing to go that way.. I guess all my point is and I struggle with is “They“ the board and the Dark shadows in the back ground who control it should know it takes time to turn a project from exploration to Mining as we should know as share holders.. But if all is ok on the Muchea front I don’t believe this New Project will be able to come into product much earlier… yes maybe maybe 12 months . But I know this from being in the Mining Industry for a while now .. and more so regarding this AREA .. Finalise the location ASAP where the Mining Lease is to Go and apply for it…There is proven enough Mineralisation for this to happen under the Mining Act .. THAT WILL TELL US ALL THE FULL STORY!! Under the Conditions set on the tenure from the Defence Dept I “Believe” if a Mining Lease ”application” is allowed, the project goes ahead .. If not … well there’s a long long road ahead on Muchea..

An Another angle Also look at spreading the money in perhaps proposing buying the Defence site its self off them as it’s use is limited and believe it’s potentially coming to a end … that can help solve a few problems .After all its VCL Vacant Crown Land with a “Lease” over the top that Isn’t Granted to the Defence Dept in last checking .. . They need to do there home work.. Get there teeth into it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.