CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yes Wads I do understand where your coming from here, the way I...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yes Wads I do understand where your coming from here, the way I see things really boils down to what has been said and what was the original intent......

in a projects life time it is rare to find it governed from peg to product by one management. Along the way different expertise is needed to compliment what has already been applied to the ‘idea’. I happen to know that in The case of this project it was never any real intention by the founding shareholders to go into production with this resource as the founding shareholders do not hold that level of expertise. They are in fact explorers finding resources and requiring assistance from people with other skills to make it work, and that is why the management of CRB and public listing in order to assist with capital requirements were engaged. I would consider that this is a reasonable position by the tenement holders. It’s now up to CRB to do what they have have suggested they can provide to this project in order to further advance it.

as you quite rightly point out, this idea and project is not owned by the management and board currently residing, they are engaged to provide their expertise to this project for the benefit of the shareholders . This fundamental gets lost these days whilst many controllers act in their own best interests rather than for whom they represent, and I believe this sandbox deal falls into this nonsense.

I have made arrangements to speak to the management about this because they need to explain to me why this sandbox deal provides benefit to the shareholders and the project as it is completely isolated from providing any tangible benefit to the Muchea project . Perhaps Marty C expertise might have some benefit in the scheme of things but if they are serious about sandbox delivering capital to fund Muchea , they should be working to increase Muchea projects market cap to $30m and then options already issued as consideration can provide this in 12 months time without the massive dilution the sandbox nonsense inflicts on everyone. It doesn’t fly with me this transaction there are better and easier ways to provide what they are suggesting are the reasons for this transaction and that’s why it’s a mates deal and should be voted down.

it’s time for CRB to start doing what they insisted they could provide to this project

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.